Thursday, October 2, 2008

Working hard...and playing hard

Wow, it's been a while since my last blog. I've been very busy the past few weeks. First of all I am now off of orientation and on my own at the hospital. Everything is going great. I still don't feel on my own because everyone still asks to help me in any way, which is totally awesome. I have been going there a lot recently both working on the unit and taking classes so I've been worn out!
Other news is that Chris is now back from Iraq!!! We had an awesome bonfire to welcome him home. Here are some of the pics...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you are doing well at the hospital on your own! I knew you would! Your off orientation and I am getting ready to leave! Who would have ever guessed! Love ya girl!