It's the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, that's right. It's time for Christmas. I am already in the Christmas spirit. Willis and I went with his parents to the Southern Christmas Show in Charlotte this week. I must say if you can look past the complete insanity of everyone there it is quite fun. Of course I had to get a few new ornaments, some fudge and I couldn't leave without getting one of Southern Supreme's fruit cakes. It was exhausting fighting through the crowds to look at everything and at times felt claustrophobic, but all in all it was worth it.
I also started on my Christmas shopping this week with mom. Willis and I debated on whether or not we should finally get a real live Christmas tree this year. With our ever so curious puppy we decided we better stick to artificial. So a got a new artificial tree the other day, a pre-lit 9foot tree. It is a lot slimmer than the one we've had the past 3 years but I'm looking forward to the change. With Thanksgiving right around the corner I will be decorating soon so stay tuned for pics.
All We've Done!
10 years ago
1 comment:
You are way ahead of me. I haven't even thought about what I am buying everyone for Christmas! I want to see pics after you have decorated! Miss you.
Post a Comment