Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 years and more

Wow it's been a long time since my last post. Lots going on for updating. Well Willis and I got iPhones so I hardly ever get on my computer now and I'm just now realizing I can blog straight from my phone! Woo hoo.
On may 20th willis and I celebrated 3years together. It was wonderful. He suprised me with a dance lesson at Queen City Ballroom in Charlotte. I was totally surprised and loved it. Willis was awesome:-) at dancing.
I've been to a few showers. One baby shower for my cousin Tyler and his wife Chas. They are expecting a little boy Parker and he loaded up. I also went to a bridal shower for my girlfriend Ashley given by her coworkers. Lots of fun can't wait for the wedding in July.
Currently Willis and I are on vacation in myrtle beach. One week paid vacay is wonderful. We are having a blast laying out, shopping and eating. It's so nice to a get away together. Well now that I can post from my phone expect it more often:-)

No comments: