Saturday the 4th was mom's Birthday. I woke up feeling fine and not much swelling so we decided to have a cookout. Daddy was off work so he came up and our good friends Ashley and TJ came down. I wasn't able to enjoy the burgers or hot dogs but mom did make some of her potatoe salad and it was awesome! It was a lot of fun having everyone over and I'm thankful that I felt up to it. Here are some pics from the cookout.
Mom & Daddy
TJ & Ashley
Sunday I woke up a little more swollen and not up to doing much. Lot's of laying around. Late that afternoon I started to have a migraine and nausea which lasted through Monday evening. So Monday I basically layed around all day. Tuesday I woke up feeling fine. I had to go to my follow up appointment with Dr. Marashi. He told me everything was healing great...Yay! I have not had to take the strong pain medication since monday morning now I'm just taking some ibeuprofen as needed and no more nausea thank God :) Dr. Marashi did tell me to take another day off work so I am home today. I will go back to work tomorrow but at least I am able to eat now. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy as well with Ashley and TJ getting married...so excited!!! I'll keep you posted...
No comments:
Post a Comment