Tuesday, October 20, 2009

13 Weeks

2nd Trimester has arrived! I love being pregnant!! I have not been sick in over 2 weeks and I'm feeling great. I have so been looking forward to this cooler weather so I can dress in layers. Well little did I know that it would already be time to buy new clothes. The other day I tried on 3 yes 3 shirts before finding one that actually covered my belly. Sure pre-pregnancy me wore my clothes pretty snug so this little bump I have has no room. I decided not to go crazy with new clothes just yet because I know I will get much larger. I found some comfy long sleeved t-shirts at Old Navy for just $8 dollars and the are plenty long enough!

Baby Whitley this week is the size of a Peach!

So I have been reading my books and this week Baby Whitley can start to hear. So I guess I'm going to have an audience when I jam out on my car ride home from work;-)

No comments: