This past weekend is what I refer to as Project Nursery. We had everything for Izzie's room purchase we just needed to put some things in the right place. Momma came up on Saturday and cleaned the carpet in our whole house (love that steam cleaner). And while she was doing that I got crafty. Here are some pics of what we did that day.
I took apart the valance that came with her bedding because we bought different curtains and glued some of the fabric onto the shade so it will compliment the bedding.
The finished product!
While searching for nursery ideas I came across tons of pictures on the internet and fell in love with these cute Pom Poms. I knew that I had to use them somewhere in the nursery I just wasn't sure where they would go. Once we got the furniture together we change out mind as to the lay out of the room and I had the Perfect place for them! They are so cute and fairly easy to make.
Remove the tissue paper and begin to fold it with an accordion fold.
Once you have folded all the sheets tie the floral wire around the middle. You can cut the edges to either be round or pointed depending on the look you want. I went with round. Fan out the paper and begin to pull each piece of paper up towards the middle.
I used hot glue to put two together to give it more of a full look. Then I used the ribbon to hang them. I love them they are so cute and girly!
Then it was time to get to work in the nursery. Here are some pics of Willis and Momma working very hard. They moved the furniture where I wanted it.
First you need some tissue paper, floral wire and some ribbon.
No comments:
Post a Comment