Shower #2 was held at my house over a week ago now...and yes I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to posting about it. This shower was so much fun. We had it at my house so every one could see Izzie's nursery and it was so much more comfortable. I do believe that by the time the shower was underway we had used every seat in my house. It was so much fun to see every one. Here are some pics.
Me & Momma & Izzie

Me with Izzie's grandmothers

Some pictures of the guests

Some of the other guests

Us playing a game were every one had to guess my belly measurement (not my favorite)

Then opening presents

Izzie got some super cute things!

Me & Ashley comparing belly's
I'm due April 28 and she is May 28

So happy my Clover girls came :-)

We had so much fun and were blessed with so many wonderful things for Izzie. Her nursery
was spotless and now she has received so much that I need to clean her room already! This week I am 34 weeks. Gosh it's quickly aproaching. I am throwing Ashley a shower this coming weekend so I am pretty busy with that. But once that's over I am going to wash Izzie's blankets and clothes and pack our hospital bags. It's hard to believe that my official due date is 6 weeks away but she could safely be here in just 3 weeks...wow!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I cant believe you only have 6 weeks til your due date and you will be a mommy! That is so cool! I wish that I could have come to the shower, it looks like you got a bunch of nice things! Miss you!
Post a Comment