Today we went to the OBGYN for our 37 week checkup. They did the Group B Strep test and checked me for the first time. My cervix is softening but no dilating yet. Miss Izzie's head is down in position which I feel all the time now. The great thing is that now she is full term so she can come whenever and be safe. It seems as though she's enjoying it in there for right now. We have everything and then some to bring baby girl home. I just want to do one last big clean of the house and we will be ready.
This weekend was Easter and I got to celebrate with Willis and our family. Momma came up and took some really great maternity pics of Willis & I at our house. Here are some of my favorites.



2 comments:
Great pics. I know you are so ready. I am going to have to come see her when she gets here.
Thanks! I am definitely ready. Would love to get together once she's here so you can see her!! Miss you!
Post a Comment