Friday, December 19, 2008

Bye Bye Avenger...

It is time to part ways with the Avenger. I have had this car since I turned 16. After it stalled on me one night this summer coming home from work in the dark I switched cars with Willis and have been driving his Jeep. Well the Avenger finally broke down on Willis the other day. We did manage to get a few things replaced on it so it is drivable, but we are not sure for how long. This is finally enough to get me off my lazy butt and get a new car. We did manage to find a pretty sweet SUV and I can't wait to sign the papers on it this afternoon...and yes, I will post pics tonight. I will miss my Avenger, after all I had it for many many years and it has been my only car. It will stay in the family though. Daddy is going to finish the repairs and keep it in Columbia as his get around car when he is there for work :)

No comments: