Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crafty

I will admit that I am loving the sun shining and warm weather. It has gotten me in the mood to re-decorate. I am trying to do little things at a time and it is quite hard to contain myself :-) So yesterday while in Spartanburg shopping with Momma I came across some fabulous elegant floral pieces at Michael's and decided it was time to re-decorate my beautiful crystal vase. This vase was given to me at a wedding shower and I absolutely love it. At first it was used on the dining table whenever Willis would bring home fresh flowers but then I decided to make a silk arrangement for our living room. And so it has remained for about 2 years now! Talk about time for a change. This is my vase before... This is it empty. I wanted to start from scratch.


Here are the floral pieces I picked up...I know it's hard to tell how they look in this one.


And here is the finished product in it's new locale...our bedroom!
I am so pleased with how it turned out. It is so elegant and fills the once empty space so nicely.

That was only one of the projects that I have completed. I am working on the living room as well. I will post when I have more complete...





No comments: