Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love Letters...

A few weeks ago I was cleaning out the closet in our guest room and came across this tiny box.
This little wooden box with polka dots (that I painted) contains all of the little notes that Willis and I wrote eachother while dating and while he lived in Charleston during our engagement. Also I stored in it all of our concert tickets and most movie stubs and stubs from the 2 plays we went to. It really took me back when I saw this. It has been shoved in the bottom of our closet for almost 2 years now with me never thinking about it. Sure the box is cute and I could keep it, but you know me I have decided to celebrate our memories another way. I decided to make a scrapbook of all our memories (letter, pics, and of course tickets to special events) not ever memory but ones for me to be able to look at over the years. So I picked up a few things at Hobby Lobby to get me started.
I opted to go for an antique theme of creme and white and here are some accessories I bought to go with it.
This is currently what my workspace looks like and I feel like I'm having a little creative block so who knows how long this little project will take.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: