My friend Kelly from work gave me some great preggo advice. She told me to take time each week to journal how I felt that way in a few years I can look back on it and remember. So I of course went to the bookstore and found the cutest journal called "the Belly Book." There is a spot for each week to take a belly picture and to write something. Some weeks even have questions to get you started writing. There are spots for ultrasound pics and shower pics too. I just love it. So glad I took her advise.
Well yesterday Willis started to take our weekly picture but notice something in the left hand corner....

Yep that's Miss Abby wanting us to remember her too. Keep in mind Abby loves...I mean LOVES to have her picture taken. She did not want to be left out. Don't worry Abby we won't forget you when the baby gets here :-)
1 comment:
Ahhh... you are so cute!! No belly yet! I kept a journal too and am so glad I did! I wish I would have taken more belly pictures though. You are off to a good start!
Post a Comment