Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Sweetest Sound

Okay, so I will admit that today I have been quite obsessed with hearing a certain sound. A sound that I cannot believe I am hearing because it is so precious. Yes it's our baby's heart beat! A couple of weeks ago at work we grabbed the dopplar and Jessica P. and Andrea and I went into an empty patient room and proceeded to find my baby's heartbeat. What a wonderful work day that was! Then Andrea brought me hers to use at home so Willis can also share in the joy. Well today I have heard it better and louder than ever before and I can't stop listening to it! Tuesday marked the 9 week mark and I can't beleive this miracle inside of me! We are so thankful for God's blessing in our lives and are so excited about what's to come. :-)

This has been a great week. Not much morning sickness. I have been trying to eat more smaller meals throughout the day and I've been eating bread at night with my prenatal vitamin so that seems to help. We also have more great news. Our best friends Ashley and TJ just found out that they are pregnant as well! We are so excited that we all get to go through this journey together. Of course Ashley and I can't wait to go shopping together and have play dates with the baby's once they are here. So much to be thankful for!

Just to put things in perspective this is about the size of Baby Whitley...
I am trying to figure out how to record the heartbeat so I can post that...stay tuned!!

No comments: