Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 19

It's Week 19 a HUGE week! We find out in just 2 days if little Whitley is a boy or girl. I don't think I will be able to sleep Thursday night in anticipation. Here are some updates: Baby Whitley is about 6 inches long and the size of a Mango. I still feel the little one a ton when in the car. I'm still feeling great. I really enjoy pregnancy. I am starting to get a big belly on me. Everyone now notices that I'm pregnant so I'm getting use to the extra weight. But hey this is a good reason to gain a few lbs. :-) I am definitely loving being pregnant during the Holidays. My motherly instinct is kicking in and I am for sure nesting. I have this desire to clean and bake all the time. Mom is coming up on Monday and we are going to spend the day baking together! Well I have to go, Willis and I just made some cookies and they are finished. Can't wait to update on Friday!!

No comments: