This week Baby Girl is about 10 inches long...the size of a banana! No wonder this belly is growing! Christmas is on our minds but we just keep thinking about preparing for our precious girl. So constantly we are looking up nursery ideas and talking about names. We had settled on a name for both a boy and girl in the beginning of our pregnancy then slowly got away from both. We started looking into other options but I think we are starting to lean back to the beginning. Nothing set in stone yet. The nursery ideas are fun. We both agree we want the room to be bright, colorful and definitely girly. Willis is so cute, if I find something I like he sometimes tells me it's not "girly" enough for her.. Love it! The down side is, we have very expensive taste. All of the bedding's that we like are over $300 and that's just for the bumper, a blanket and the bed skirt. Um probably not doing that. So I'm definitely leaning towards the idea of making our own. We have a great fabric store close by and I will use the pictures I have for inspiration but this way I can hand pick the colors and designs I want. Plus it won't be as pricey! So come January I will be putting all of my creative ideas to work :-) Willis took our traditional weekly photo today and I thought I would post one since it has been a while. Miss Abby had to get in the picture but I think it's cute.
All We've Done!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment