Monday, January 18, 2010

26 weeks

This week little Izzie is kicking and flipping up a storm in my belly. My bladder is not too appreciative but I however love to feel her move around. It gives me a sense of security that she playing around and makes me feel that everything is OK. Willis and I have been keeping busy. The other day we went to a Bobcats game in uptown Charlotte and had a great time. Had to leave early due to my working the next day but still fun here are some pics...
Me & Willis at the game
A view of Tony Parker from our seats
A view of Gerald Wallace
Today we went to lunch with Ashley & TJ to celebrate his birthday. It was so nice to see Ashley all preggo...here is a pic of us. I am 61/2 months preggo and she is 5 months!
After lunch we went to my favorite fabric store Mary Jo's and found some awesome remnants for only $1.25!

This is going to be my next project is to turn these remnants into burp clothes for Izzie! The blue ones are for Ashley's baby. She is going to come down to the house one day and we are going to sew them.

As for the nursery we do have the furniture up. However I'm waiting to post pics until I do a little bit more. This coming week we are going on our Baby Moon to the beach and hopefully I will find some more decor for the nursery so I will post pics then...

No comments: