Monday, January 25, 2010

Izzie in 3D

Today was the 3D ultrasound for Izzie. All morning I felt her tumbling in my belly then come time for the appointment she must have found a spot she liked and decided not to move much. Her neck was stretch back with her chin up. The first glimpse we got of her she had her foot in front of her face and a hand, so all we could see on her face was a cute little nose. After turning from side to side and getting up to walk for about 10minutes she still wasn't moving out of her little spot. She was all smushed up against the placenta so when her hand wasn't in front of her face we still didn't get a perfect shot. I'm still glad we tried though. Willis and I were able to see our beautiful baby girl with her little eyes and button nose and a couple of pictures did turn out. This just makes me even more excited to see her in person. Only 3 more months!!!
It's week 27 and I must admit it is pretty amazing getting to see Isabella. Only 3 more months! Better get that nursery finished :-)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is so neat. We didnt get a 3d ultrasound. You can see her so well. Yes, I am waiting for those nursery pics!