After looking through many baby name books and many websites and of course hearing input from every friend and coworker WE finally came up with a name. This was such a difficult decision for us. We wanted a name that when people heard they knew immediately that she is a
girl. We also looked up the meaning of every name that we thought of and surprisingly that eliminated a lot. Then the other morning I came out of the shower with this name in my head and when I went to tell Willis about it he had been looking up the meaning of it. So immediately we knew that should be the name of our little princess. Her name is:
Isabella Ruth Whitley
We are going to call her "Izzie" for short. The middle name Ruth is my mother's middle name and also one of our favorite books in the Bible about a wonderfully strong Christian woman who is faithful to the Lord and her family. We are so excited that we can start calling her Izzie instead of baby girl!
*other news: my parents are on their way up for the weekend to help with the nursery. We are buying furniture this weekend and cleaning carpet and trying to find some bedding. Stay tuned...I can't wait to have pics to show everyone!
2 comments:
Yeh!!! That name is so beautiful!! I love it! Little izzie!
Such a beautiful name. Can't wait to see pics of nursery.
Love ya
Niki
Post a Comment