Tuesday, January 5, 2010

6 Months and more...

I can't believe 6 months has gone by soooo fast! It's amazing all the changes that are happening with our little baby girl. She is getting so big and moving so much. When I lay on my left side I feel her kicking almost constantly. So sometimes it is difficult to fall asleep in that position. It amazes me every time I feel her move! Willis had gotten to feel some pretty strong kicks recently. Not only is baby growing but so is momma. So I thought I would show some pics of the growth of my belly.
1 Month Preggo
3 Months Preggo
6 Months Preggo
It is quite obvious now that I am preggo and not just having gas. Everyone asks me now how far along I am and if I know what I'm having. I like having the belly but it is taking some getting use to. I'm not as flexible and can't fit in the small spaces I use to and that's frustrating. Also bending over to tie shoes is becoming more time consuming. But all in all I love my growing belly and all that comes with it. Tomorrow Willis and I are off work and we are going to register for our girl. I'm so excited!! We have finally picked out furniture that we will be getting soon and I can't wait to have it and post pics. It is perfect for our little princess!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You think tieing your shoes is hard now. Just wait til your 9 months! I was so glad at that time that I wore slip on danskos! I love the belly pictures. You can really see how your little princess is growing! Have you picked out any names yet?!!